- Dang, T.K.P., I.J. Visseren-Hamakers, B. Arts. 2018. Forest Devolution in Vietnam: From rhetoric to performance. Land Use Policy 77: 760-774.
- Karlsson-Vinkhuyzen, S., E. Boelee, J. Cools, L. van Hoof, O. Hospes, M. Kok, J. Peerlings, J. van Tatenhove, C. Termeer, I.J. Visseren-Hamakers. 2018. Identifying barriers and levers of biodiversity mainstreaming in four cases of transnational governance of land and water. Environmental Science and Policy 85: 132-140.
- Ochieng, R.M., B. Arts, M. Brockhaus, I.J. Visseren-Hamakers. 2018. Institutionalization of REDD+ MRV in Indonesia, Peru and Tanzania: progress and implications. Ecology and Society 23(2): 8.
- Ochieng, A., I.J. Visseren-Hamakers, R. Van der Duim. 2018. The battle over the benefits: Analysing two sport hunting policy arrangements in Uganda. Oryx 52(2): 359-368.
- Soto Golcher, C., B. Arts, I.J. Visseren-Hamakers. Seeing the forest, missing the field: Forests and agriculture in global climate change policy. Land Use Policy 77: 627-640.
- Soto Golcher, C. and I.J. Visseren-Hamakers. 2018. Framing and integration in the global forest, agriculture and climate change nexus. Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. Online First.
- Van Dexter, K. and I. Visseren-Hamakers. 2018. Linking forest conservation and food security through agroecology: Insights for forest landscape restoration. In: Mansourian, S. and Parrotta, J. (eds). Forest Landscape Restoration: Integrated approaches to support effective implementation. Routledge: New York. pp. 119-135.
- Visseren-Hamakers, I.J. 2018. A framework for analyzing and practicing Integrative Governance: The case of global animal and conservation governance. Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. Online First.
- Visseren-Hamakers, I.J. 2018. Integrative governance: The relationships between governance instruments taking center stage. Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. Online First.